OUR MOST FUEL-EFFICIENT LINEUP EVER
We’ve innovated advanced technology to help you save fuel. Discover how each vehicle offers more fuel efficiency for less.
Below price comparison is based on average fuel and product prices as of January 1st 2018. Data is based on optimal economical driving behavior.
DRIVE 1,009 KM FOR THE COST OF THREE LARGE PIZZAS.
- 2017 RWD
- V8 performance with V6 fuel efficiency.
- Active Fuel Management saves fuel by switching to a 4-cylinder engine when possible.This can boost fuel efficiency by up to 12%.
- Tank Capacity: 98 liters
- Estimated Range on a Full Tank: 1,009 km
- Fuel Efficiency: 10.3 km/
DRIVE 964 KM FOR THE COST OF POPCORN FOR EIGHT.
- 2018 3.6L V6 FWD
- Best-in-class fuel efficiency
- Auto Start-Stop & 9-Speed Automatic Transmission for greater fuel efficiency.
- Tank Capacity: 81 liters
- Estimated Range on a Full Tank: 964 km
- Fuel Efficiency: 11.9 km/l
DRIVE 846 KM FOR THE COST OF FOUR ICED LATTES.
- 2018 1.5T FWD
- Turbo engine providing up to 6% fuel savings.
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission saves 2-3% fuel from previous 8-Speed.
- Auto Start-Stop turns off engine instead of idling.
- Active Aero Shutters improves airflow.
- Tank Capacity: 56.4 liters
- Estimated Range on a Full Tank: 846 km
- Fuel Efficiency: 15 km/l
DRIVE 646 KM FOR THE COST OF AN ICE CREAM SUNDAE.
DRIVE 878 KM FOR THE COST OF A KABSA MEAL.
- 2018 2.0L Turbo
- No other 250 hp car can offer fuel efficiency as good.
- Tank Capacity: 61.7 liters
- Estimated Range on a Full Tank: 878 km
- Fuel Efficiency: 14.2 km/l